Recycling in the Campbelltown City Council area
Each link below will provide you with recycling information for the Campbelltown City Council area. Using any of these services can help reduce the amount of waste going to landfill and ensure you place the right thing in the right bin.
Council Kerbside Recycling Services
Drop-off Recycling Facilities
- Electronic Items
- Such as computers, televisions, cds, power tools etc.
- Large Recyclable Items
- Such as white goods, scrap metals, concrete, bricks etc.
- Containers and/or Packaging
- Items such as paper and cardboard, aluminium and steel cans, glass bottles, plastic containers etc.
- Garden Cuttings
- Items such as tree branches, grass clippings, leaves, flowers etc.
- Hazardous Materials
- Items such as gas bottles, paints, tyres, vehicle and appliance batteries, contaminated fuels etc.
Other Waste and Recycling Services
- Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
- Details of the collection of whitegoods and other hard rubbish objects.
- Household Hazardous Waste Service
- See what chemicals and other hazardous wastes are collected in your area.
- Worm Farms and Compost Bins
- Learn how to turn your food and scraps into great compost.
- Empty/Chemical Drums
- Details of how to correctly dispose your unwanted chemical drums.
- Other Council Services
- Learn other ways to help reduce your waste to landfill.